The U.S. Open Golf Championship is returning to North Carolina's Pinehurst #2 for the third time in the past 15 years. Everyone remembers the 1999 tournament when the late Payne Stewart sank a dramatic 15 foot putt on the 18th hole to defeat Phil Mickelson and secure the Championship.
After the 2014 Open was awarded to Pinehurst #2, a renovation was undertaken to return the course to more closely resemble the original 1907 Donald Ross design. Ben Crenshaw led a year long facelift that removed the rough, widened the fairways, and increased the length to nearly 7,500 yards to accommodate the modern game.
Plan a trip with TeamGolf to the 2014 U.S. Open and see if Phil Mickelson can finally get the major that eluded him in 1999 and several times since then.
- Lodging in a private home in the Pinehurst area that will be selected based on the bedding requirements of your group.
- Daily housekeeping services and fresh linens.
- Private hospitality enjoyed in your home that includes open bar complete with selected liquors, beer, wine, soft drinks, mixers, and assorted dry snacks.
- Admission to the U.S. Open Golf Tournament practice and competitive rounds - Monday - Sunday.
- Professional program planning, itinerary coordination and on-site management by TeamGolf staff throughout your U.S. Open Golf Program.
2014 U.S. Open All Inclusive Program Price
$13,800 / Four Participants
TeamGolf can upgrade your program to include in-home prepared meals, ticket upgrades, chauffeured ground transportation to and from local airports and golf at area courses. For more detailed information about the U.S. Open or other sports programs, please call: